- <?php $curpage = basename(__FILE__); require '_header.php'; ?>
- <h1>Supported Platforms</h1>
- The original GEX firmware targets the STM32F072 microcontroller, which is used in the
- two custom hardware modules; you can see some of these in the photo below. In the future
- I hope to port it to STM32F103, and later to STM32F303 or others. A reimplementation
- for the ESP32 is also an exciting possibility, though it would be even more challenging.
- The PC libraries were written and tested on Linux. The Python library should be portable
- to other systems, as it uses PySerial and PyUSB, but I didn't try it.
- <div class="center">
- <img src="img/gexen.jpg" alt="Photo fo several GEX prototypes">
- <?php require '_footer.php'; ?>