- This was one of the best breads yet. I didn't use any of the wholegrain wheat this time,
- but the main difference was probably that I made the dough more wet (after the small dry bread
- fiasco) and gave it more time to rise.
- The starter with rye was sitting in its bowl overnight, then I mixed it with wheat, salt and spices in
- the morning and let it do its work til about 2 PM. The dough was nice and stringy, as you can see in
- the pictures.
- Also the crust came out excellent, not too thick and crunchy.